“I cannot thank you both enough and will treasure my memories of last week. Your hospitality and Paul’s tutoring were top class” – Andrea Iles
What an amazing opportunity to design and create TWO BESPOKE Wedding Cakes with Paul there every step of the way to both help and challenge you.
Having hosted literally thousands of wedding appointments, Paul will use his experience to help to steer you towards a wedding cake that will be both achievable and challenging at the same time. As always, Paul will introduce his own brand of fun to ensure an enjoyable learning experience.
Payment plans are available on request to CakeFlix members Contact us for Details.
- How to design two bespoke wedding cakes
- Covering, ganaching and stacking wedding cakes
- Meticulous cake design to match your initial design sketch
- Detailed finishing touches
- How to present your cake to maximum effect
“I just wanted to send you a note of gratitude for such a magical experience. I have learned a tremendous amount from Paul and have had a chance to experience his kindness, wisdom and genius talent first hand.” – Amanda & Ron Whitehead
Who will find this course most useful?
- Anyone who struggles to come up with an eye catching, bespoke design
- Those who might struggle with sharp edges or neat finishes
- Cake Decorators who need some guidance to push their boundaries
- Those looking to share and learn from a group activity where everyone is in the same situation
- Anyone looking to extract as much information from Paul Bradford as they can in one week!
During the course
Paul always starts the course with everyone ganaching a double barrelled 8″ round cake then covering the cake to achieve a sharp edged finish. This is the fundamental key building block for any great wedding cake.
This cake can then be used as part of one of your two designs, but you can keep it completely separate if you prefer. To maximise your time with design and learning new decorations, most students then prefer to use dummies as they are quicker to cover and easier to carry at the end of the week.
However, there will be plenty of real cake available if you prefer, but the covering and ganaching time may restrict the design a little with time to consider. Paul is always keen that everyone pushes their boundaries and it’s an amazing sight with 16 bespoke designs on show at the end of the week. The magic really happens as everyone is not only learning their two new designs, but passively learning rom the other designs being created around them.
The classes are always great fun and with everyone under one roof, there will be some great friendships born from the course.