with Paul Bradford
Skill level: Easy
HD Lessons: 4
1. Ganaching and Icing
In this lesson Paul guides you how to get that perfectly smooth domed icing on top of a cupcake, as well as showing you two techniques to get a great patterned effect.
2. Using the Mould
In this lesson Paul shows you how to use the Easter mould in order to make these cute Easter models.
3. Painting the Models
Using two different techniques Paul shows you how to paint the models.
4. Other Ideas
Paul shares some other ideas and alternative designs for these yummy cupcakes.
This is the perfect course for those of you wanting to make Easter a little more exciting and special, and of course yummy! This is a great course for beginners or to decorate along with the kids.
- Pearl White Lustre
- Petal Dusts from www.petalcrafts.com
- Ganache (500g)
- Sugarpaste (100g of each)
- White Flower Paste (100g)
- Easter Mould NM-127 – Sunflower Sugarart
- Sharp Knife
- Paint Brushes – Number 6,2 and 1
- Textured Rolling Pin – Daisy Texture
- Rolling Pin
- Palettes of Petal Dust from the Cake Decorating Company