Welcome to the Cake Decorators Q&A

asked February 17th 2019

Cake busts

Hi, where can I buy a 1/2” flange, 1/2” male adapter and1/2” pipe in order to make a bust please? I’ve tried B&Q, Screwfix, and am now looking on amazon and eBay but am not getting anywhere! Thanks


Hi Louise Carter

The best place to try is a hardware shop with the old fashioned counter service rather than the bigger stores. Failing that try a plumbing centre, Jewson's or Bradford's. Hope suggestions help and also hope you have success on Amazon and eBay.