Welcome to the Cake Decorators Q&A

asked October 23rd 2013

Paul’s little knife!

Paul's knife seems like a really sharp nifty tool and he uses it so well in his online courses - what brand does he use??


Hi forgetmenot

Paul uses a florists knife which can be bought in garden centres, florists or florist suppliers, market stalls, and if you're based in the UK in The Range ( 3 for a £1.00 green handle but works the same), also try Poundland or any of the cheapy type stores.


I use the Yellow handled ones in The Range, and when on holiday I went into Poundland and got a set there too - invaluable, as they are disposable!