Watch Paul make this mint chocolate drip cake in just one minute!
1. How to Make a Mint Chocolate Drip Cake
Learn how to make a yummy mint chocolate drip cake with Paul Bradford.
2. Other Ideas
Other ideas for the mint chocolate drip cake.
3. Pro Lesson
Everything a pro needs to know about pricing and selling their own drip cakes.
Mint Chocolate Drip Cake Tutorial
Learn how to make a Mint Chocolate Drip Cake with the multi-award winning Paul Bradford!
This recipe will bake 2x 8″ round cakes @ 3″ depth or as Paul bakes, 4x 8″ round cakes @ 1.5″ depth. If you are looking for a different size bake then select Mint Chocolate Drip cake from our recipe RE-CALCULATOR.
In the following tutorial, you will learn how to…
- Make mint chocolate buttercream & ganache
- Create a drip effect
- Bake a mint flavoured cake
- Smooth your buttercream for a perfect finish
- and much, much more
View hundreds of more world-class tutorials only at www.cakeflix.com.
This recipe will bake 2x 8″ round cakes @ 3″ depth or as Paul bakes 4x 8″ round cakes @ 1.5″ depth
Need a different size? Try our recipe re-sizing CALCULATOR
- 3 packets of poppets cut into quarters
- 500g unsalted butter
- 700g caster sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 700ml milk
- 600g plain flour
- 170g cocoa powder
- 3 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp salt
Oven 180 degrees Celsius
- 750g unsalted butter
- 1.5kg icing sugar
- 100g mint chocolate biscuit
- Green food colouring gel – rainbow dust leaf green pro gel
*when adding the biscuit make sure to leave it on long enough to break into small bits
- 800g aero peppermint chocolate
- 350ml Cream