Welcome to the Cake Decorators Q&A

asked August 22nd 2013

Flour Paste???

In the US is that gumpaste...


Hi smiles25

Flower paste, gum paste, petal paste are all more or less the same thing with slight variations in refinement. If you look here http://www.cakeflix.com/questions/clarke-baxter you'll see some methods of making you own. Here is another variation:

ruffle cake

Hope this helps.

7 Day FREE Trial