Welcome to the Cake Decorators Q&A

asked July 26th 2012

Loch Ness Cake query

Can any one tell me what was the spray that Paul used at the end to give the watery effect on the cake



Hi Annie,


The spray is called PME Glaze spray and you can get it in most cake decorating stores and some supermarkets, and ofcourse online. Here’s a link to the first website that comes up on searching for the glaze in Google (may not be best value option): http://www.thecakedecoratingcompany.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2582

Membership sale