Welcome to the Cake Decorators Q&A

asked August 27th 2012

Metal Ribbon Cutter

Hi there, where can I buy the metal adjustable ribbon cutter, Paul uses when making the hat box?


Hi nikrobo

If you put into the search box ‘ribbon cutting tool’ there are a couple of answers there. I’ve had a look at those cutters on amazon and they come in various prices ranging from £29-69.  They are also known as dough cutters in case you want to look on different sites. I hope this is the one you are asking about.

Membership sale