EXTENDED TO 10th DECEMBER
WIN £1,000 CASH
Are you a cake artist/decorator with another hidden talent? Can you sing? Dance? Tell a good joke? Perform a magic trick? Anything goes! If so, CakeFlix are on the hunt for entertaining cake decorating videos.
You have poetic license to create and entertain so long as the main focus to be to make us all smile and giggle.
Within those parameters, you have poetic license to create and entertain so long as the main focus to be to make us all smile.
Entrants must create a video (max 30 mins) which will be judged under the following criteria:
- 50% Sugarcraft
- 50% Entertainment
Our favourite top 20 videos will be featured on CakeFlix Facebook Lives during the week 7th-11th December. These will be published as a series of “episodes “ over the course of the week with a Facebook poll on the CakeFlix Family (members) Group to decide the winner of each episode. The episode winners will then to go through to the final with a chance to win the £1,000 cash prize!
The top 5 entries will be judged by an independent panel of judges. The winner will be announced during our annual CakeFlix Christmas Eve live show.
To enter, please complete the form below to register your initial interest:
- Entries must be in by 10th December 2020
- Entries must not contain copyright music or designs
- No political statements
- No swearing
- Collaborations are welcomed
- Videos can be recorded as live or presented as a fully edited production
- Entrants can be sponsored, but will not be shown if it felt that the video’s primary purpose is product or brand promotion. The primary purposes must be entertainment and education
- Entries must not be published on any other social media channels prior to end of that phase of judging. i.e. if your entry does not make the cut, then you can publish as soon as that information has been relayed to you via a CakeFlix representative
- Judges decision is final
- One entry per person
- CakeFlix has the rights to use the content submitted across its social channels. Content can be edited for promotional purposes
- The winner’s payment will be transferred on the 26th of December to a UK bank account or via Paypal for overseas entrants